Garages in both residential and industrial settings undergo tremendous use that causes normal floors to break down, peel, crack, and discolor easily. Are you looking for a stronger floor? If so, you’re in the right place because our epoxy floors are designed to handle the harshest environments you could have. These floors allow you to choose a beautiful design or a standard one but even with delicate looking glass, garage epoxy floors are durable floors.
Our professionals here in Columbus are ready to help you design and install your new flooring system at affordable prices. We believe in high-end work and materials for lower-end prices. If you’re thinking about a new floor for your garage, give us a call, we have experienced professionals waiting to help you with any question you may have.
GARAGE EPOXY FLOORING
Metallic Epoxy floor
Metallic Epoxy floor gives you the opportunity to design your own unique garage floor. The ability to create a one of a kind flooring design comes from the glossy finish, variety of color choices, and the three-dimensional appearance the floors take on. The best part? No two floors can ever be the same, making your garage a true piece of art.
Epoxy floor coatings
Epoxy floor coatings are one of the most protective layers you can add to your floors. In garages where vehicles and machinery are kept are able to be used longer because epoxy floors are much more forgiving and gentler on both. Aside from its forgiving qualities, epoxy floors are gorgeous, and they have a distinct shine that gives them an elegant finish.
Garage floor coatings
Garage floor rubber coatings are becoming one of the most popular trends among garage owners who are looking for floors to holdup in harsh environments. Because these floors are becoming so popular in areas where there is heavy foot traffic, there are likely more dropped items, and need to withstand chemical abrasions, they are made highly durable and easily maintainable.
WHY EPOXY FLOORING?
There are so many benefits and options when you choose an epoxy flooring system for your garage. Whether you’re looking to protect your residential or industrial garage, we can help. Give us a call and speak to one of our experienced technicians to get you started today!
- Your floors will be more durable than any of their competitors; meaning, they resist common and uncommon wear and tear allowing you to worry about anything other than your floors.
- Epoxy flooring systems are strong and resistant against chemical damage.
- Epoxy garage floor coatings are one of the easiest ways to make a positive impact on the environment. You use less materials when you choose an epoxy coating and ease the wear and tear on your vehicles, so you aren’t replacing them as often.
- Another great factor is safety. Epoxy coatings are slip-resistant, temperature and impact resistant, and even fire resistant. Your home and/or your business cannot be in a better situation than when you have epoxy flooring professionally installed.
- With their glossy coating and beautiful finishes, epoxy floor coatings give your garage a brighter and more vibrant look to them. The area instantly becomes inviting because lighting is so drastically improved.
- Who doesn’t want an easy floor to clean? A garage epoxy floor offers you the opportunity to clean easier and quicker than ever before. The coating doesn’t allow any debris penetration to impact beyond the surface keeping all of the dirt and harmful chemicals where they can be easily swept away.
- Installing epoxy flooring is one of the quickest flooring you can choose. When done correctly, your floors will be ready to be used in no time at all.
When one of our professional epoxy coating installations takes place, we clear out the area of any furniture in the space, then a number of tests are conducted on the concrete. Each test that is administered on the concrete is meant to secure the epoxy flooring coating binds to the concrete. Moisture testing, chemical testing, and cleaning off any extra residue are extremely important to ensure the successful installation of an epoxy coating. Ensuring that your floors are swept and dry after all of the steps have been taken is something our professionals are extremely skilled at and this guarantees the successful administration of the entire installation process.
Garage Epoxy Cost
A professional installation generally starts between $3-$12 per square foot, but you need to remember that each situation is different, so garage epoxy flooring may differ. Depending on the size of the garage and how many vehicles or machinery is meant to accommodate. Another factor is the fact that epoxy coatings come in three different categories. The first and most expensive is 100% epoxy, next is 50% to 50% water- based and solvent-based, and lastly are the water-based epoxy paints. All serve their purpose and talking to one of our professionals can help you narrow down which one is the best choice for you.