Whether you’re looking for an economical floor system to finish your basement or you need a robust concrete coating system for your commercial facility, you can count on Patriot Epoxy LLC to deliver superior results. We serve residential and commercial clients in the Columbus area with high-quality epoxy concrete floors. Our epoxy floor coating contractors in Columbus have decades of combined experience working with industrial grade epoxy products to deliver the results you are looking for: an attractive floor system that lasts years without showing wear and tear.
Columbus Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy Flake Flooring
One of the most popular decorative epoxy coatings is the flake epoxy floor system. Commonly used in commercial settings, basements, and garages, epoxy flake flooring features a base coat and broadcast color flakes that give your epoxy flooring a skid-resistant texture and attractive design effect that resembles granite. Epoxy flake flooring is also one of the most affordable forms of decorative epoxy.
Metallic Epoxy Floors
Nothing makes a great first impression quite like a beautiful and custom metallic epoxy floor coating. Patriot Epoxy LLC has years of experience creating stunning metallic epoxy floor systems in Columbus for garages, basements, business lobbies, restaurants, and more. Our skilled epoxy floor installers can achieve almost any decorative effect you have in mind. A metallic epoxy floor coating has a 3D and pearlescent effect you need to see to believe.
Specialized Epoxy Systems
Patriot Epoxy LLC offers a variety of specialized epoxy concrete coatings to fit a range of industry requirements. We serve commercial customers in virtually every industry from healthcare and food processing to retail and education. From incredibly robust epoxy flooring for factories, warehouses, and commercial kitchens to decorative epoxy coatings for lobbies, we can do it all.
Benefits of Epoxy Flooring
Curious what makes concrete epoxy coatings so amazing? You are probably seeing epoxy flooring more and more, especially as it increases in popularity among homeowners. Here’s why epoxy floor coatings are so highly rated by facility managers and homeowners in Columbus.
- Did you know epoxy concrete floors are incredibly easy to maintain? A seamless and nonporous epoxy coating is highly stain resistant and isolates spills on the surface for fast, easy cleanup.
- Seamless and nonporous surface isolates liquids on the surface for easier cleanup
- Protects your concrete from stains and damage due to liquids, impact, and heavy loads.
- Withstands hot tire pick up, forklift traffic, and constant foot traffic.
- Excellent resilience to abrasion, impact, chemical spills, heavy machinery, extreme temperatures, and wet conditions
- Economical floor system with a low installation cost, easy maintenance, and excellent longevity
- Extreme longevity with the ability to last 20-25 years with new clearcoats every 5-7 years
- Endless ways to change the look of your floor with unlimited colors, designs, and effects
- It’s hard to beat concrete epoxy coatings in Columbus in terms of ROI when renovating any area of your home.
Garage Epoxy Flooring
Your garage doesn’t need to be a dark, dusty, mess. Professional garage floor epoxy in Columbus, Ohio will turn your garage into the space you’ve always wanted. A durable, stain-resistant surface makes it easy and enjoyable to work on your car or your favorite hobbies. It also makes your garage an ideal place for storing belongings or even turning into a fitness area.
At Patriot Epoxy LLC, our epoxy garage floor installers deliver high-quality results with high-grade epoxy products, careful prep of your concrete, and superior customer service. We install garage floor epoxy in Columbus, OH formulated to last for decades with minimal care and upkeep. Whether you want to make a statement with a one-of-a-kind metallic garage epoxy coating or you want a classic checkerboard pattern, you can count on us for dependable and stunning results.
Epoxy Basement Flooring
Dreaming of a clean, bright, and livable basement but stuck with a damp and dark cave? A basement epoxy coating in Columbus, OH is an economical and attractive solution to finish your basement with a long-lasting and waterproof floor system. An epoxy coating for concrete basement floors works to stop moisture from seeping up through your concrete while delivering a highly reflective, low-maintenance basement floor you can enjoy for many years to come.
Unlike carpet and laminate, basement epoxy is both attractive and practical. It withstands everything from basement flooding and spills to abrasion and impact without showing wear and tear. Patriot Epoxy LLC offers endless solutions to get the basement you’ve always dreamed of having with decorative epoxy basement floor options like stunning metallic epoxy, epoxy flake flooring, and custom designs.
Easy Maintenance of Your Epoxy Floors
- Sweep your epoxy floor regularly. While resilient, it’s important to remove grit tracked onto the floor before it becomes imbedded in the epoxy coating.
- Mop your floor as needed. Most floor cleaners can be used on epoxy, even hospital-grade disinfectants. Just avoid cleaners with acids that can degloss your epoxy floor coating.
- Soap-based products shouldn’t be used either because they can make the floor slippery.
- Use protective measures. Mats should be placed at entrances to the outside to avoid tracking grit and moisture onto the floor. In industrial settings, use plywood under heavy loads and welding mats to protect the floor.
- Clean up spills as soon as possible. While epoxy is great at resisting moisture and stains, it’s still important to neutralize and clean up spills as soon as you can. Some chemicals can affect the performance and appearance of epoxy if allowed to sit for too long.
- Stains aren’t common with epoxy but they can usually be treated easily. Treat stains with CLR and TSP and a soft brush.
Call Us Anytime 614-321-7254